Member Since: March 28, 2011
Ashish.Mehta is an Independent Software Developer and Consultant who specializes in Dealing with the IT Problems of SMBs.
He has a Masters Degree in Cryptography from Columbia.University,New York and B.Tech(Hons) from IIT Kharagpur,India.
Shadow IT was a hot topic of discussion at the MIT CIO Symposium in Cambridge, Mass., on May 22.
As a CIO (or any other executive for that matter), it's often hard to rise above the fray of day-to-day activity in order to see the bigger picture, new horizons, or advancement ...
At long last, the Indian government has come up with a national cybersecurity policy. Its aim is to create a secure computing environment and adequate trust and confidence in electronic ...
As the Internet increasingly becomes an Internet of Things, individuals and businesses alike are deploying evermore products with built-in network access like Internet-available printers, ...
One of the major benefits often touted by cloud service providers is the self-service portal. This is commonly presented as an easy-to-use, web GUI front end that allows end-users the ...
Latest Archived Broadcast
Data visualization can make complex data easier to grasp. Our expert guest will talk about the hows, whys, and whats of bringing the big picture to your enterprise.
May 30th 2pm EDT Thursday
On-demand Video with Chat
NBA CIO Michael Gliedman will tell us why the NBA decided to create NBA.com/stats
Please join us for the "IT Convergence Strategies: Why, When and How " to learn more about:
• 5 truths about infrastructure convergence today that go beyond the hype
• How to exploit the 4 phases of convergence maximum efficiency and agility
• Key milestones to plan for on the convergence journey
• Why integrated management is a critical component of convergence plans
• The importance of an open, modular approach, such as Dell’s active infrastructure, to building a converged data center